Each week you can support your child's learning at home by doing the following things. 10 minutes each night is more than enough!
* Share a school library book.
* Let your child read their reading book to you.
* Practice the phonic sounds taught in school each week.
* Learn some tricky words - these will be added to the homework diary as we learn them in school.
* Count every day objects.
* Practice writing numerals and letters.
* From time to time, there will be a 'home learning activity' published on the Seesaw app which you can respond to. This will match the learning we are doing in school.
As always, let your child lead you. It is important to recognise their interests and motivations. Homework should be fun!!!!